- Close To My Heart Training Academy
- Contests and Sweepstakes
- Joining Our CTMH Team
- CTMH While Supplies Last
- CTMH Enjoy New Products
- Stamp of the Month April 2012
- Stamp of the Month May 2012 Friendship Bouquet
- Stamp of the Month June 2012 Life is Tweet
- Stamp of the Month July 2012 Live Out Loud
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection
- find me
Monday, April 2, 2012
Don't buy a new mat clean it up and use it more
(1) soak your Cricut mat in warm soapy water 5-10 minutes.
(2/3) spray to keep your mat wet when scrapping your mat off. what I think works best is (Close to my heart, My acriylix spritz # 1778)
(3) something to scrap the glue and gunk off.
(4) I find that Close to my heart Bonding memories glue works to get it sticky again # 1512.